On 8/9/06, Scott Ullrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/8/06, Raja Subramanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> # frickin -p $pptpserver -u nobody
>
> rdr on $lan proto tcp from $lan:network to $pptpserver port 1723 ->
> 127.0.0.1 port 1723
> rdr on $lan proto gre from $lan:network to $pptpserver -> 127.0.0.1

Looks about right to me.

I just can't seem to get this one to work...

I can get pptp through without using frickin entirely.  But I have the problem
of multiple clients not being able to connect to a single external VPN server.

If I use frickin on a different host on my LAN and point the clients to it,
everything works well (config described in the frickin README as
SETUP 1, 2).  Multiple clients can all connect to the same VPN server.

But if I try the pf rules above, it simply does not work.  My WinXP clients
stop at the "Verifying username and password..." screen.  Users are not
able to connect to any VPN servers at all.  The problem happens on
pfSense RC2f, FreeBSD 6.1 and OpenBSD 3.9.

Can someone throw some light?

- Raja