On 9/12/06, Rob Terhaar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm not sure if it was due to a reboot, mis-alignment of the planets, or the
snapshot, but my queue status page is busted for me in the latest 1.0
snapshots. I'm currently running the 9-10 snapshot, and when i browse to the
queue status page, all of the queue indicators get stuck on loading. Yes,
i've hit the reload link at the bottom of the page.

Any advice on how to troubleshoot this?

killall -9 pfctl from a shell and rerun it.