On 9/13/06, Jesse Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On line 67 of vpn_pptp_users_edit.php of pfSense RC2 the preg_match()
to check for a valid password is too strict for my use.  I
circumvented it by backup/manual edit of config/restoring the
config.  Specifically I needed an exclamation point in a password
that was disallowed by that line.

Any chance of that getting changed?  It would appear since the /var/
etc/mpd-vpn/mpd.secret has the password in quotes the password field
should be quite flexible?

Care to give us a valid regexp?