This sounds like a better route.  I wondered though, I know SSH access is
setup internally, but I assume I must create a rule to allow access to it
from the outside?  Can I setup access from another port than 22 on the
external interface or in the SSH config file?

A little new here to setting these types of rules up.  Thanks In Advance.

--
Heath Henderson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]