On Friday 22 September 2006 12:39, Scott Ullrich wrote:
> Who out there actually uses OpenVPN and it works for them?
>
> Please either respond here and describe your setup or reply privately to
> me.
>
> We have a influx of OpenVPN problem reports and I am starting to
> wonder if it works correctly at all.

i can sucessfully establish an inbound connection from a windows box, and then
connect to any host on the openvpn-pfsense's network.

but,  i cannot traverse the ipsec vpn to hosts on the other side of another
remote pfsense box.  also, if i set any dhcp settings for the vpn interface,
then the lan dhcp server stops working.

jonathan