no.  The OpenBSD pf list (don't recall if it's on misc@ or the pf
list) has some comments on how to implement this.

--Bill

On 9/24/06, SDamron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just out of curiousity, would this be the place to start to implement
something like this?

DIOCXCOMMIT struct pfioc_trans *io
             Atomically switch a vector of inactive rulesets to the active
             rulesets.  This call is implemented as a standard two-phase com-
             mit, which will either fail for all rulesets or completely suc-
             ceed.  All tickets need to be valid.  This ioctl returns EBUSY if
             another process is concurrently updating some of the same rule-
             sets.

Thanks.

On 9/24/06, SDamron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That would be nice.  I am a user of CheckPoint at work, and the
> ability to do that type of thing is there.  It would be a very nice
> addition to pfsense.
>
> On 9/24/06, Fuchs, Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Not until now...
> >
> > Perhaps in a future release...

of fucntionality available?  That is to say, I want to be able to limit certain computers
ability to surf based on a 8am to 3pm type of limit.