Hi Scott,

2006/9/27, Scott Ullrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Please provide a patch in duff -rub format.
Hmm... see attachment *giggles*

Yes i must first upgrade to new configuration or copy my configfiles....
i have no backup made before i have made the changes.....
just for be sure....

diff -rub <originalfile> <filewithmychanges>

is this correct?

thanks

cheer michael :-D

Thanks!