Hi,

first thanks for your work and hints, but
i have seen the entrys in forum and faq, but this covers not my problem.
I think you have not really understand what i would, or better i have
not clearly enough described my problem.

Our ftp-server is on an public ip-address (our complete dmz).
so that i have to make no nat on DMZ interfaces/addresses.
The soulution that you have described is only really valid on
private addresses on DMZ like 192.168.1.24 or so (i think)

         WAN                             DMZ                      LAN
213.135.2.225/28---213.135.2.240/28--192.168.1.0

And therfore i can not change our public ip addresses
(on the servers) like change it to private to opreate with the known
configuration as described by you and the entrys in the forum.

possibly i think to strange for configuration
(this may results from iptables and other config strategies).

i would only redirect connects incoming on the WAN/LAN-Interface for
DMZ-IP 247 port = ftp
but not all connects on the WAN-IP to port = ftp ! this is important because
we would later run a second ftp-server or so....and with the described solution
this is impossible, or i must eventually spend a second virtual ip
from my WAN-NET.

i hope so you and the others understand what i like to get.

thanks for all

regards

michael