Quagga is not even listed in the packages area.  Not sure how you even
installed this, but either way its not working out of the box.

On 9/28/06, Captain Bablam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It works I just have to start it manually,
     I have my entire internal network running on EBGP with crunched
down timers for fast convergence.  It works awesome.  The two others
peers are an openwrt box and an FC5 box all running quagga. No static,
all dynamic, the daemon just has to come up for that to work ;~)

    -W