It will do NAT by default if the interface has a gateway. Otherwise you can
create rules at firewall>nat, outbound if you enable advanced outbound nat.

Holger

-----Original Message-----
From: Lew Maggio [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 5:55 PM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: [pfSense Support] OPT1 NAT

How do I set up OPT so that it performs nat like the WAN port?

LAN is 192.168.1.x
OPT1 is 192.168.2.x

I want to be able to try to connect to the router's IP 192.168.2.254 and routes
port 110 to a LAN server, port 80 to another, etc, as I do with WAN, having a
single IP visible to the outside world, and the servers natted behind it.

I know that there are other ways to do this, as an example firewall the entire
lan e xcept for the ports on the servers I need, but I have reasons for wanting
to do it this way.