On 9/29/06, Matthew Grooms <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Bill Marquette wrote:

> I think we pretty much support everything that FreeBSD 6.1 supports.
> It'd be interesting to know what mode(s) were being requested that we
> don't allow though.

The other bit I forgot to mention, racoon supports Hybrid and XAuth for
user based roaming client authentication. It can hand off to a unix pw
db, a pam subsystem, a radius server or an ldap directory.

We definately want to add these features down the road.  However we
are in a code freeze for 1.0 so we would not be able to make changes
to that tree.

Scott