Good afternoon,
   Anyone get a chance to look at the attached and make sense of it?
Thanks everyone.

   -W

On 9/28/06, Captain Bablam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Scott,
    See attached, some good troubleshooting and very interesting
information.  This is all server side (despite the name of the file).
This was all configuring the server side and viewing the errors,
fricin weird stuff.  Let me know what else you would like to see in
the way of troubleshooting.  Thanks Scott.

    Wade B

http://www.pfsense.com/~sullrich/1.0-SNAPSHOT-09-26-06/