I have a Dell PC(GX110 w/ 2 3com ethernet cards - on board NIC is
disabled) that I have loaded with RC3.  I have tried using the live CD
and loading the hard drive.  Both interfaces are up and connected to
other PC's to create a test network.  I have assigned the lan to xl0 and
tried to DHCP an address from a PC on the lan side.  So far I have not
been able to DHCP an ip from the PFSense box or ping the PFSense lan
interface(hard code an IP - 192.168.1.100/24 on the client PC).  I can
not get the web interface to come up in the client browser either.

The only thing that makes me think that something is wrong with the
install is that the PFSense installs keeps saying that "interface SIS0
does not exist".  I've also looked at the config.xml and it seems to be
ok(default) on the lan settings.

Any ideas on what I should do next?

Thanks
Richard