On 10/5/06, Brian Quinn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I just migrated from monowall where I has happy enough until it started to
lockup and had to be manually rebooted every few days.

I restored the monowall config.xml in to pfsense and all seemed to be
working.

Or so I thought. Users can no longer connect to MSN messenger, use outlook
or connect to hotmail. As I mentioned I used a config file from monowall
where it all worked fine.

That's most odd.  Hotmail is just yet another website....websites work
;-P  My only comment on messenger, is that there's nothing we
specifically do to block it and I'm reasonably confident others are
using it.  I'd suggest the same as Hoba, rebuild the config from
scratch.  Although I wouldn't mind taking a look at it in case there's
anything obvious.  Email both the m0n0 config and the converted
pfsense config to billm at pfsense.org.  Thanks