Thank you Holger,
    I will give that a shot.

   -W

On 10/30/06, Holger Bauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sometimes hardwarevendors change the chipset that is used at the same card from
one hardware revision to another. I would search the freebsd lists what kind of
chipset this card uses but as it is not detected at your pfsense it's most
likely that it's a not supported one.

One thing to try is to disable pnp os in the bios if your system has a setting
for that and retry.

Holger