Thats fantastic. Works like a charm!!

Thanks John

Lee

John Cianfarani wrote:
There are a couple steps that need to be done.
First you will probably lose access if this is your only interface, so have
access via another interface.  I recommend you use a 3rd interface to bring
in your trunks incase there are problems with your trunk.  Also as a
security precaution if you are running a colo.

Make sure your switch is configured with 802.1q trunking to the pfsense
interface and those specific new customer vlans are allowed on that trunk.

Goto Interfaces -> Assign -> VLANs ---
Now here you add in the pfsense interface which is connected to your
switches trunk port and the vlan numbers.
Next Goto Interfaces -> Assign -> Interfaces
---
Now add new interfaces and assign them to the VLANs you just created.

Last step would be to go into each new interface to enable set an ip and
build rules for it.

I found I needed to reboot pfsense once to get it to take all the vlans, but
that might just have been me.

Hope that helps
John