        From: Bestul, Kurt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Thu 11/9/2006 12:16 PM
        To: support@pfsense.com
        Subject: [pfSense Support] ntop blank page

        Installed ntop package.  Initially it would not start, but setting the
password resolved that.  After I did so, it starts and stops upon request.
However, when I attempt to view the ntop page (dianostics>ntop), I get a
completely blank page on the browser with the root address of my pfsense
server.  Should I have been challenged for my recently set password when I
requested the page (I wasn't)?  If I look at the page source, that is
completely blank too.  Seems like the underlying configuration must be
incomplete, but I can't find any documentation or prior mail list entries that
provide solutions to this problem.  Advice? P.S., I am veiwing the
webConfigurator using firefox 2.0.

<<winmail.dat>>