On 11/14/06, Kelvin Chiang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Bill,

1. I am confused. The pfsense_local.sh I am using is Revision 1.39. I can't
find any revision newer than this. Besides, even if I find it, you mentioned
that it will screw up the firewall, which I don't think I want to do so.

The build system is unsupported, I've pointed you to the file that
controls what pfSense branch is checked out.  Running your own builds
is also unsupported; it's expected that if you can figure out how to
build it, you can pretty much support yourself.

2. If avahi does not work, is there any other way of supporting zero
configuration. Has anyone done it before?

No idea, I don't even know what avahi does or what zero configuration is.