From: Tim Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 2:13 AM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] proxy_monitor.sh

I had the same problem.  The Webconfigurator was still accessible and I was
able to uninstall the squid package.  I have 3 interfaces, WAN, LAN, and
OPT1.  I wonder if that was the cause of the problem.  I was also using
Captive Portal and Load Balancer on OPT1.  The captive portal was using the
HTTPS login.

Tim

Kelvin Chiang wrote:

Hi, after I installed the squid, the system has problem to complete the
bootup. The screen freezed at "Stopping
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/proxy_monitor.sh". Did anyone experience this problem?
Can anyone help?

Regards,
Kelvin

--