Hi,

If I create the web GUI SSL certificate before I activate the HTTPS,
connecting to the web GUI using https uses the SSL certificate I created.
However, if I activate web GUI HTTPS access without creating the
certificate, and connect to the web GUI, the https session uses a
certificate with pfSense as common name & etc. My question is: Is this
auto-generated cert created during the installation? Or created upon
activation of HTTPS web GUI? If it is created during installation, which
script is the one that does it? If it is created during activation of HTTPS
web GUI access, which script does the job?

Regards,
Kelvin