Ok, and now half an hour later WITHOUT a reboot, it stopped working again...
:-(

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Fuchs, Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 4. Dezember 2006 21:08
An: support@pfsense.com
Betreff: AW: [pfSense Support] WLAN -> WWW ICMP

Let me see...

Ping from LAN to WLAN works,
Ping from pfSense to WLAN works
Ping from WLAN to LAN does not work
Ping from WLAN to pfSense does not work

When enabling WLAN all to all all protocols
[ *      WLAN net        *       *       *       * ]
Ping works from WLAN to LAN, WAN and pfSense

So it seems to have something to with ICMP protocol !?

---

After trying a bit thru the protocole (i know that ping is ICMP ;-) ) and
getting a rule-loading error with ICMP6, I reloaded the filters.
After this (and no configuration changes) it works by now...

Really weired stuff...

I'll have a look, what happens after the next reboot...

But thanks in advance :-)

Martin