Hi,

Is the modified "globals.inc" file kept anywhere that can be downloaded? I tried
modifying the xmlrpc_client.inc file myself but keep getting an error when I
attempt to access the packages. A complete example would be appreciated. This
is the message in the system log :

php: /pkg_mgr.php: XMLRPC communication error: Unknown error: 0

Thanks

joe