Hello,

I would like to allow remote administration of a pfSense firewall by means
of a web browser (http) but cannot get it to work through the WAN interface.
(Yeah, I know the implications of such a configuration! I'd like to change it
to https once I get it to work...)

There apparently are no precise settings to be made, so I thought it was only a
matter of filter rules on the WAN interface. After defining the rules I see a
PASS in the log, but my browser still fails to connect to the web interface.

Is it something forbidden by design? Did I miss some setting? or do I have to
set up some port forwarding rules even for access to the pfSense box?

Thanks in advance

Joe