I had a setup similar to this for a while.  Our cable company offers static
IPs now.  You will need to setup the Cable connection as your WAN connection.
If I remember correctly, this is the only interface you can setup using DHCP.
You will add your DSL as OPT1 and use you NAT rules to define what traffic
goes out over each connection based on your needs.  You will handle this with
rules on the LAN interface for outgoing connections.  Because one of the
connections is DHCP you will have to use this as a policy based dual  wan
setup as it is labeled in the docs.

Robert