I am running snapshot 2007-01-18 image on a 4801-60. I have attempted to configure openvpn on in pfsense to allow me when away from home to connect to my home network using openvpn.

I have it working when I perform the routing portion in my up script, and statically assign myself an IP with my connection. So to make my setup more dynamic I have populated the options filed with the following line:

push "route 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0" ; push "dhcp-option DNS 192.168.1.1" ; push "dhcp-option DOMAIN oneinsane.org"

But I do not seem to get an IP and my up script that uses "scutil -- dns" (Yes I am on OSX) complains that there is "no dhcp-option DOMAIN"

Any ideas
-Ron

--
Ron Rosson