On Feb 9, 2007, at 8:17 AM, Andrew Kemp wrote:

I've been experiencing an issue where my connection via PPTP drops
unexpectedly. The connection can't seem to stay connected for more than

one of my engineers cannot stay connected to PPTP for more than a few minutes at a time. his home connection is a consumer-level verizon DSL line. IPSec is actively blocked by verizon DSL, it seems. customer support tells him to upgrade to a business level service!

our staff on comcast have no issues staying connected with pptp or IPsec.

check your ISP...