Hi  I am trying to create a seperate subnet for security on my AP.  I have
one subnet for the LAN 192.168.0.1/24 and i want one for the wireless that
routes computers on the WiFi connection to the the WAN but not to the LAN.

I have gone into the interfaces tab and entered a vlan associated with the
LAN interface sis0.
Which is the correct way to assign an IP subnet to this VLAN  via the web
GUI.

This is how I did this.   I went it via the shell and entered ifconfig vlan0
10.1.10.1.     Is this correct

Is there anything else I need to do.    I am confused about vlans and
bridging interfaces and why a bridge is needed.  Can anyone help explain
this?

Thanks