I have posted a $400.00 USD bounty for implementing a logoff feature in
the fourms.  Also, I have added a $100.00 USD bonus for the
implementation of a checkbox that will enable or disable https access
via the WAN interface.

Vaughn Reid III

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 00:54:27 +1100, "Dave Hall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 07:32 -0500, Vaughn L. Reid III wrote:
> > I'm not sure this is the correct forum for this sort of item, but I'll
> > ask anyway.
> >
> > Is there any sort of extension available to provide a logoff capability
> > from the web gui?  I need this capability for HIPAA compliance.  If not,
> > how would I go about offering a bounty to get one implemented?  Any
> > coding that I sponsor and gets produced from this will be given back to
> > the project lead for incorporation into the product.  If anyone has any
> > information or is interested in implementing this, please respond, and
> > I'll provide contact information.
> >

> As pfSense uses http authentication there is 2 easy options:
>
> 1 Close your browser when you are done
>
> 2 install the web developer toolbar extension for firefox and use the
> Misc > Clear Private Data > HTTP Authentication option
>
> This is a limitation of how browsers implement HTTP Authentication.
>
> bte I am not a pfSense developer, so someone else might have other ideas
> on how to deal with this.
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave
> --