Vasile Cristescu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On Wednesday 21 February 2007
11:32, mirso klepic wrote:
> - I see package FreeRADIUS - what is that, is it complete FRee RADIUS or
> something else?
>
> - Can anybody create tutorial: "how to configure pfsense with external
> FreeRADIUS" or explane to me how to do that - I see the similar tutorial
> but with WIndows2003 AD/IAS. You mean ... haveing freeRadius installed on
> another box ?
> Yes! Installed on another box with Linux or BSD...
You dont't think you can do that from the interface ,  but you can do it from
the command line.

Course, I agree with you, but is there any who can do that? I think, there is
many people who need that tutorial...

Bored stiff? Loosen up...