I will be happy to write it.  The problem is I am one of those people who is
coming over from the cheaper SOHO gear and can't get this working on my test
LAN.  So I need someone to show me how.  I have posted requests for help 2x
on the forums to no avail.
Once I have the steps I will write it up and post it.

Sloan

On 3/1/07, Bill Marquette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 2/28/07, Sloan Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Users of Small Office and Home Office networks are quickly finding the
> need for more advanced features such as VLAN's
> These people are graduating from the basic Netgear and Linksys gear, and
> needing the features of pfSense. pf docs are not clear in the VLAN area.
>
> We can make the Docs better.
>
> would anyone like to work on a tutorial about setting up pfSense and
> creating VLAN's.

Thanks for volunteering.  Let us know when it's done and we'll get it
posted on the site.