On 3/3/07, Fuchs, Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi !

I'm trying to use captive portal on ath0 interface...

WLAN-client gets dhcp-lease and everything bit cannot tonnect to any
network...

If i add the mac-adress to the captive portal it works wothout auth...

But i want auth for this client, so i remove the mac... but there does
not pop up any auth page...

When adding tcp 8000 from wlan-subnet to localhost there still is no
popup...

When looking to pfsense/status.php it looks like the rule for captive
portal is generated without the rule having added by hand (so as it
should be in the new version)

Can anyone affirm this or is there just something i have overseen ?

Greets, Martin !

If you are speaking of WPA then I just fixed that.   Please test a new
snapshot in a couple of hours.

Scott