On Mar 5, 2007, at 3:45 PM, Scott Ullrich wrote:

On 3/5/07, Ronald L. Rosson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I assume you are talking about the DNS servers listed in http://
yourpfsense/system.php.

My setup has public DNS servers listed here. Should it be set to
itself for the DNS servers and have the box checked for "Allow DNS
server list to be overridden by DHCP/PPP on WAN"

You can give it a try, I have never tried this before.

So with RFC1918 addresses on your LAN you have public DNS servers set without the "Allow DNS server list to be overridden by DHCP/PPP on WAN" box checked.

If this is the case it might be as simple as just un-checking the box.

-Ron