    Von: Karl von Muller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
    Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. März 2007 14:56
    An: support@pfsense.com <mailto:support@pfsense.com>
    Betreff: [pfSense Support] Installing pfflowd

    Hi all,

    Have just started using pfSense and its great :)
    Running 1.01 on a WRAP 1.
    Seems that because I'm using compact flash the filesystem is
    mounted read only. Not sure if this is the default or how it came
    (I purchased the WRAP from a company in Aus with CF card and image
    pre-installed), but it seems to be stopping me from installing any
    packages (see below).
    Is there any way to remount the filesystem RW or do I need to grab
    a new image?

    Thanks,
    Karl

    Error while trying to install -

    Installation of pfflowd FAILED!

    Downloading package configuration file... failed!

    Installation aborted.

    Installation halted.

    Warning: fopen(/usr/local/pkg/pfflowd.xml): failed to open stream:
    Read-only file system in /etc/inc/pkg- utils.inc on line 321
    Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream
    resource in /etc/inc/pkg- utils.inc on line 370 Warning: fwrite():
    supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
    /etc/inc/pkg-utils.inc on line 370 Warning: fwrite(): supplied
    argument is not a valid stream resource in /etc/inc/pkg-utils.inc
    on line 370 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid
    stream resource in /etc/inc/pkg-utils.inc on line 336