On Sat, 10 Mar 2007, Daniel Harzenmoser wrote:

Hi All

I have pfsense 1.0.1 running on wrap. I have troubles passing Linux-NFS
from/to LAN/WLAN. Somehow Linux sets "Don't Fragment" and "additional
Fragments". pfsense is dropping such packets...

I have found in advance settings a checkbox for a workaround that pfsense is
clearing the DF-flag, but that didn't helped (it still drops the packets).
Knows anybody more?

I don't know how to get pfsense to do this, but the "fix" I found was to alter the "scrub" line in pf.conf to look like this:

scrub in on $ext_if

In other words, only do scrubbing on the "dirty"/outside interface. FWIW, I found that scrubbing pretty much made NFS between FBSD 6 boxes pretty weird as well...

Charles

Best Regards, Harzi