Only local console eg. vga or com1. This setting requires a reboot to take
effect.

Holger

________________________________

Von: Kelvin Chiang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 11. März 2007 05:59
An: support@pfsense.com
Betreff: [pfSense Support] Disable Console Menu

I have a question regarding the function to "Disable Console Menu" I realized
that even if I activate this function (to disable console menu) in the
System/Advanced menu, I am still able to see the console menu via SSH
connection. Is this function intended to disable the console menu across VGA,
serial console and SSH console?

Regards,
Kelvin