On 3/12/07, Kelvin Chiang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, I have question that may be basic and stupid. What're the differences of
"Proxy ARP" and "Other" Virtual IP? As what I am aware, Virtual IP based on
Proxy ARP replies to ARP requests. Does it mean that "Other" does not? If it
does not, what's the use of "Other" Virtual IP?

This has been answered before.  Other is to be used when you have
networks routed to you, or possibly a handful of other reasons, but
the routing one is the main reason.