From: Kelvin Chiang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 8:37 AM
To: 'support@pfsense.com'
Subject: RE: [pfSense Support] Traffic Shaper

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the replies, it has been very helpful. For clarification:

For Item 6: When you said that it does nothing, did you mean thet the
"Direction" field in traffic shaping rules does nothing at all? Whether
it is "any", "in" and "out"?

Is there a document explaing the parameters associated with Queue
definitions? I try to understand "Scheduler Options" and "Service
Curve".

Regards,
Kelvin