Hi people!

  I wanna use pfsense (in CARP failover) as primary gateway/firewall to
internet at my work. It will serve about 150 users. Now, questions:
  - how can I implement traffic shaping in Kbps for all users by IP and MAC
adress (MAC - IP pair ACL) e.g. all users can download at 256 Kbps and upload
at 64 Kbps
  - how can I set bandwith counting for all users (some users are just killing
our internet connection by large downloads) e.g. all users can download 5 GB of
data and upload unlimited amount of data

  Sorry for my English.... Thanks in advance for answers
  Mirso

Bored stiff? Loosen up...