You are missing some patience, we are working on the issue.

Holger

-----Original Message-----
From: David Strout [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 12:30 AM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: [pfSense Support] embedded image RO file system ..

Am i missing something with the newest snapshot embedded image?  It
seems to boot fine with an error at the final stages saying:

Bootup completece> on miibus3o
[Mon Mar 26 22:26:45 2007] [apc-error]
apc_fcntl_create: open(/tmp/.apc.MY2XI6, O_RDWR|O_CREAT, 0666) failed:
Read-only file system [Mon Mar 26 22:26:45 2007] [apc-error]
apc_fcntl_create: open(/tmp/.apc.9ChrbL, O_RDWR|O_CREAT, 0666) failed:
Read-only file system

I also get the same error when I try to do an initial interface config

What am I missing?

--
David L. Strout
Engineering Systems Plus, LLC