You mean /etc/rc.initial?

--Bill

On 3/26/07, Bassam A. Al-Khaffaf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear All,

I posted this question in the form 5 days ago and I did not get any single
reply, and then I decided to post it here thought I may get a concern about
it.

I am trying to customize the console menu and add more entries that is
accessible through ssh or com1. However, I spent about more than 5 days
inspecting every possible shell file that contains that console menu but I
failed.

I would appreciate you guys if you helped me to find out where is that shell
file, what is its name, and in which directory in the pfsense file system is
stored.

Thanks a lot

Bassam