On Tue, Mar 27, 2007, at 19:28:05 -0400, Scott Ullrich wrote:
> I have commited a fix that should solve this problem for you.  Please
> try a snapshot about 2 hours after you receive this.
>
> Scott

With the updated snapshot, incoming FTP traffic still goes into the
qlandef queue instead of qP2PDown but it doesn't seem to kill the other
traffic anymore. Is that what the change was supposed to do?

Thanks!

-Mark

--
Internet Radio:
Party107 (Trance/Electronic) - http://www.party107.com

IRC:
MIXXnet IRC Network - irc.mixxnet.net (Nick: MIXX941)