On Thursday 29 March 2007 13:46, sai wrote:
> Use the same settings that you got working on your laptop?

Yes, same settings.
> Can you ping the gateway in question from the pfsense firewall?
I did not think that you could ping because of default traffic rules going out
on WAN and then back in from the internet.  I do have states that show
outbound connections working properly.  I am preparing to completely rebuild
the setup now.  The docs that Scott provided show that the pfsense version is
behind the times.  It is 1.0.1 but a 11-29-2006 snapshot.  I am hoping this
upgrade will fix the 1-1 NAT error I emailed to the list earlier.