I did find that 1-1 mapping is breaking the outgoing connect of the machine
that is being mapped.  I verified this by switching a 1-1 NAT mapping between
to machines.  I was able to access before the map and could not after.  on
the other machine that had the map to start with, I could not access out.
After switch the map to another machine I was able to access it from this
machine.  I have deleted all NAT port forward for the WAN interface and
recreated 2 for testing SSH and HTTP.  Neither work.  The same portforwards
for OPT1 and OPT2 work.  The firewall rules were autocreated by pfSense.  I
an using any for the from IP addresses and ports.