  From: Tommaso Di Donato
  To: support@pfsense.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 11:04 AM
  Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] L2tpd on pfsense?

  mmh, I understand... Is not possible to help in developing it?
  Thank you very much
  Tommy

  On 3/27/07, Holger Bauer < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    It's already implemented in out HEAD codetree but pretty untested
    currently. Don't expect this to appear in a release before 2.0 (might
    change but there is no plan on porting it to the 1.x branch currently).

    Holger