I plundered through the archives and couldnt find any help on this issue. I
have a 1.0.1 PFSense unit in Bridge between WAN & OPT1 interface. I have (for
testing) an allow * in & out rule on all 3 interfaces (the LAN is unplugged and
just used for management when needed). I can create various drop rules to test
the functionality of the bridge and most is working as expected. When I attempt
to place a VOIP call, I have no audio either way of the call. If I bypass the
bridge and plug the voip phone directly on the other side of the network, all
is well. You can ping & manage the phone through the bridge fine from the
server side. We had this scenerio working fine via NAT but network
circumstances have changed forcing me to bridge my network to another.

Any ideas?

Tim