You can't imagine how much time we already spent on testing/debugging/working
on PPTP. We even have been working with the Author of the frickin pptp proxy on
this and created a package to make pptp between the same public endpoints
possible. It's simply broken and the issue is freebsd/pf related. We already
sent all infomration regarding tests/logs to the freebsd lists. Current state:
it's broken and we can't fix it at our end without support by the freebsd
developers (and actually it seems nobody is interested in fixing it).

Holger