I´m using ipsec to connect three branch offices. There is a issue with the
firewall described below:

I´m not allowing output traffic from LAN subnet to WAN, so I disabled the
default LAN rule "Default LAN -> any", however disabling this rules causes
LAN subnet not reach the ipsec tunnels. After creating a LAN rule allowing
LAN subnet to the others remote LAN subnet, everything goes fine.

I think the logic of the webgui show that traffic between remote lan subnets
through ipsec tunnels are controlled by ipsec rules, but LAN rules are
affecting this traffic!
The default ipsec rule "Permit ipsec traffic" are enabled.

System:
1.0.1-SNAPSHOT-03-15-2007
built on Fri Mar 23 05:07:13 EDT 2007

--