On 4/19/07, Bill Marquette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
please see my email about releng_1 being somewhat unstable right now.
also, see the many emails on "roll your own, you're on your own".  I'd
expect that anyone running their own builds is following the CVS tree
and is planning on actually submitting patches for the bugs they find.

Also, we haven't released a snapshot with that code in it, so I'm not
actually expecting any bug reports on it as of yet.