On 5/3/07, Quirino Santilli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My Firewall states underline the fact that the connection between the client
and the web server remains pending.
I already encountered a similar situation, and the problem was related with the
web server which was not using the publishing firewall as the default gateway.
Now the default gateway is right but I really don't know what to change in the
firewall configuration to make the web server's answer packets come backup
through the same public interface...

Please see http://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/Multi-Wan/Load-Balancing

Scott