On 5/3/07, Mohd Saidy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

1. Congratulation to developer that will release a new version of pfsense.
Nice jobs guys!
2. I'm using captive portal for authenticate my wireless user (right now
have about 700 users with approximately 100 cocurrent users), but when i
want to add user i take some memory and time to read all existing users. My
suggestions, why not split or group all user by 10 or 20 user by pages. For
example as below;

Users
1. abc1
2. abc2
3. abc3
4. abc4
5. abc5
6. abc6
7. abc7
8. abc8
9. abc9
10. abc10

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>

Thank you

Thanks for the suggestion!  However we do not maintain the captive
portal implementation.   Maybe you could email the m0n0wall list with
your suggestion.

However, we are not against a bounty in our forum to help nudge this
along from our end.

Scott